Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 12, 2012 - Pulled the Trigger

Well we did it!  As you can see from my last post in September 2011 we have been thinking about it, but I really didn't think we would be going this year.  After a lot of praying and looking at finances and how we felt about walking for 500 miles we decided that now was the time.  As Doug says we are not getting any younger ;-)

We are flying into Madrid on June 27th, train to Pamplona, bus to Roncevalles (Orreaga), then taxi or shuttle van to Saint Jean Pied de Port.  We have no idea where we are staying at night we will find a hostel (albergue) each night in the towns that we stop in.  



2 comments:

  1. Glad you two have made it and started your journey. You'll be in my thoughts till I can give you both a big hug. Love ya's, Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pick you guys up anywhere...any time... and give you a ride home!! You know my number!!

    ReplyDelete